Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Okay kiddies today we are going to learn about why I want to kill myself

Tomorrow it begins,


Was that dramatic, I hope so, I was going for that big impact effect.

In actual fact tomorrow it doesn't begin because I was already on placement last week, however tomorrow I have to actually start doing some work and by this I mean the following,
  • Take 60 individual observations (inferance and comments as well)
  • Take 15 group observations (inferance and comments again)
  • Summary of centres philosophy
  • Summary of both the human and aesthetic environment (according to the 5 developmental domains)
  • Routine program
  • Summary on the cultural and community impact on centre
  • Summary of caregiver roles
  • Letter to families
  • Plan experiences (both group and individual)
  • Do a 3 day plan organising all experiences and routines
  • Do a follow up 3 day plan
  • Evaluation on plans
  • Evaluations on six focus children
  • 12 individual learning plans
  • Evaluation on whole assignment
  • Presentation to examiners

oh and wait

20 OF THOSE FUCKING ANNOYING DAILY INVOLVEMENT PLANS.

For those of you who think TAFE is easy I would love to see you get your head around this.

So for the next 5 1/2 weeks I will be going to TAFE, going to placement and other than that sitting in my room doing a hell of a lot of work.

The kids are cool however and they already like me so as far as that goes it is all good, I just hope that I don't go mentally insane and try to kill them all because of the workload that is currently on my shoulders.

On other topics exams are up for everyone so knuckle down and I will see you on the other side about 3 weeks after you guys finish

Good luck everyone, I am looking forward to getting drunk with you all right through the holidays.

No comments: