Monday, November 07, 2005

Who says you can't have fun with a little piece of paper?

Thats right people coldplay tickets officially go on sale tomorrow and thanks to Mr Snowman we will be getting them. This little piece of paper will have to bring me a lot of joy and happiness until Coldplay get here on July 5th next year.

I will be admiring this ticket for a good 8 months and probably carrying it around in my underwear for that time to. I'll have to get it framed or something, it will be good.

Tickets are going to cost us around $120 for gold class standing general admission which are the best tickets to get. We have given nick about $500 bucks to get the tickets for us and I'm sure he'll keep his word and get them.

If he chooses to leave the country however we will be forced to hunt him down and beat him to death (might get that 12inch black rubber cock out again, although he might enjoy that a little too much). It's alright mate I know you want to see them as badly as I do.

In other news,

TAFE IS GAY

I hate it and I want it to be over. If I could just get in a time machine and go forward about a month and a half to the holidays, enjoy them and go to Queensland. Then get back in the time machine when Tafe starts again and go forward to the Coldplay concert when I will finish Tafe, have my diploma and the next 9 months off before I go to uni.

This would be really cool, however I have to face the reality that I have to go through the rest of this next year day by day urrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh. I hate it.

If anyone would like to be me for a few months I would much appreciate it, I need a holiday, applicants must be gay though no one is touching my woman, sorry dutchy the job offer is not open to you. You either sean.

Nick and wizza are welcome to apply

No comments: