Saturday, November 12, 2005

Christmas is only 43 sleeps away!!!!

Well that is what they said on today's christmas pagent. I awoke today and because I didn't have to work like I have for the last 3 or 4 christmas pagent's I decided to watch it with my mommy (yeah thats right i watched the pagent with my mommy and got excited when Nelly the elephant came onto screen, man I've been working with the toddlers for too long.)

Anyway The thing I don't understand is why the pagent is so early. I mean 43 days til christmas is nothing too celebrate because that is a long time especially for the little ones. I think that we should start getting excited about christmas at the start of December with the count down of 25 days not 43. At least that way we can all have a chocolate each day out of our advent calanders.

To tell you the truth though I did enjoy my hour in a magical world of make believe even if it was comentated by none other that Mark Bickley (fuck off you wanker you shouldn't even be commentating football). Sorry for that out burst but for those who know me I am a power supporter.

The only other thing that was extremely disturbing was that fact that all the christmas princesses were fat and ugly (even my mom said that it looked like they had to make new dresses from the previous year to accomodate for the princesses total weight count, topping the scales at about a ton. At least the pagent queen was hot.

Christmas for me now is all about drinking and eating with the relatives. Always a good time at the hillier household at christmas. This is mainly because the presents I get these days aren't too good and I usually know exactly what I'm getting. This is a good thing most of the time however it is nice to get something that you have no idea about.

Well that is all I have to say about that,

Until next time

good un ta

No comments: