Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Take me on a wild ride, 360 degrees round

Okay for those of you who are living on mars and haven't yet heard the news of the release of the new x box 360 I urge you to go to the x box website and read up on it, go to the official x box website link on the right and click on the x box 360.

Some of the features this little baby will have are
  • wireless controllers
  • wireless networking (which will be awesome for our x box conventions, say good bye to all those cords running through dutchy's house)
  • better x box live
  • bigger hard drive that is also detachable (cool huh)
  • better graphics and a variety of games
  • and much more


Just look at the beauty of this machine and the thing I like about it is that they have gone from a big, black, heavy brick to a sleek, silver and sexy looking console.

I cannot wait to get my hands on one of these babies and with the competition I entered I might be one of the first in Australia to have one if I do win.

No comments: