Saturday, November 05, 2005

Men who can't stand up for themselves and get their mommies and daddies to do it for them

Okay I was extremely pissed off today, and there are a few reasons why this is so.

1. I didn't get to sleep in which was something I was looking forward to.
2. Instead I had to get up at five to work at six until twelve.
3. I did this because they guy who was suppost to be working called up the day before to say "I can't work because I have to study and my mommy and daddy won't let me work and I am scared of my parents because they have my balls in a jar."

Well he didn't really say that but he may as well of.

So on my only day off this week from my hectic life at the moment I had to work all morning, all because one little boy couldn't stand up to his parents.

Now had he given his two weeks notice for the day off there wouldn't have been a problem, however like the complete cock he is he decided to call the day before and cry to my boss over the phone.

You are a complete wanker mate and I hope you fail your insignificant year 11 exams, you wouldn't know work if it came up and bit you on the arse.

I feel much better now, but I just hate people who cannot commit to their work or don't give notice to say they can't work a certain day.

If you are one of these people and are reading this blog, GET THE FUCK OFF MY BLOG YOU FUCKING DISGRACE BEFORE I HUNT YOU DOWN AND BEAT YOU TO DEATH WITH A 12 INCH BLACK RUBBER COCK. (lock stock and two smoking barrels).

Anyway what else is new, placement is going okay although I have a heap of work to do and I have no life until I finish Tafe for the year. Holidays are going to be sweet and I can't wait to go to the Gold Coast.

Fuck I hate slackers.

No comments: