Friday, November 11, 2005

Welcome blogger friends

I would just like to give a big welcome to some new bloggers who have only just started their blogs. These people are of course Matt Borgus and Tommy Roden. I have added their blogs to my links list so make sure you go check out their blogs (especially Tommy's, go to the badger link, fucking hilarious mate I can't get enough of it)

In other news it is the end of another week. Tafe is, yep you guessed it still extremely gay and I still wish I was on holiday's. Too many damn observations to write.

I have tomorrow off which is good however I will be doing a lot of work on my major assignment which is not cool. I also have to work 10 hours on sunday which is really quite gay.

I was playing cricket 2005 on the good old x box last night and I absolutley demolished Kenya. I won by about 800 runs because I just used warney to get all their batsmen out for 10 runs. Hahaha it is so much fun.

I also made the purchase of star wars episode 3 the other day and I now have the complete star wars saga, no I am not a star wars freak I just like the movies. I do work with someone however who spent 800 bucks on star wars lego figurines, now that is a bit extreme however they are pretty cool.

Well thats all for now i expect to see you new boys blogging and feel free to make comments on mine, thats what the tag board is for.

No comments: