Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Who says you can't leave things to the last minute

Okay I woke up this morning at 9.30am with an absolute shit load of work to do for my first 3 day plan tomorrow.

It is now 7.45pm, and after around 10 hours of solid work, with a small walk to the store to get some cardboard as my only break from it, I am finished.

This feels incredibly good and I am quite proud of my achievement to slack off and do no work and then catch up on about 3 weeks of work in 10 hours.

This leads me to think that I work extremely well under pressure and can sit down and get it done when it counts.

After completing all this work I have done most of the work required for the rest of the year and only have to do another plan and some evaluations.

I finish in two weeks from today and I am so looking forward to holidays. A lot of time to relax and do absolutely nothing.

So in two weeks from today I am inviting everyone to come to the ed and get drunk to celebrate with me.

I will also be getting drunk on Friday night to celebrate Sean's birthday.

Good times ahead.

No comments: