Monday, November 14, 2005

You want funny pics? You got it

I recieved these pictures from none other than Mat Borgas that's right M-A-T B-O-R-G-A-S. Did I spell it right that time mate. Anyway this guy has way too much time on his hands and hails tells me that he is constantly downloading funny pics.

For that I thank you my friend. Well here we go.
















Yeah and he went one better and got a kid.
















Yeah mate they are real. If that's your sister you are in big trouble (do I sense a bit of insest in the family)















I think she is a bit out of your league mate. But not out of yours Borgas, you ladies man you.


Well thats all for now just thought I would share the laughs.

Just a shout out to all the boys as well I hope your exams went well and enjoy the first part of the holidays. I am looking forward to getting drunk with you boys once TAFE loosens the chain they have on me at the moment.

To the holidays and many good times ahead.

No comments: