Thursday, November 24, 2005

Queensland here I come

Well I am now officially going to queensland. The flights are booked and our accomodation is set, all thats left to do now is wait until the 15th of January and I will be on my way the Gold Coast for a week of relaxing and partying.

I was extremely annoyed however when I went to book our flight out of brisbane only to find that they had bumped the pirce up $60 from before. This really annoyed me and so we found some other flights that were a little bit cheaper and got them (still not as cheap as the first flight I looked at). Oh well money isn't everything and its not like I don't have anymore.

Hailey and I are staying right on the beach in Surfers Paradise (too bad I don't surf) for five nights. If you are trying to put the maths together the other two nights will be spent with my cousin in Mermaid Waters (about 10km south from Surfers).

While there we are planning on visiting all the theme parks and doing a lot of shopping, all in all spending all our money.

Here are some pics of the Aloha apartments were we are staying at (for fucks sake Aloha apartments, what is with the name, it's not like we are going to hawaii)


















This is our apartment building in Surfers Paradise, yeah I know it looks like all the other buildings along the beach side. There is only one different, Ceppy will be staying here.
















Oooooooooo look at that magnificent view. Although what is the bet we get an apartment on the other side of the building facing away from the beach (Oooo look at the pretty industrial area?).

















Wow look at the inside of the apartment, no bed, or bathroom. They said there was a kitchen but it looks like there is just a table that you can put food on. And would you just look at the fabric on the couch, it looks like tie dye from the 1960's. Oh well you really can't ask for much more. Don't those people look happy though.


So there it is. There is also a really nice swimming pool and entertainment common room, so by the looks of this room I will be spending most of my time down there.

Queensland is going to be great so for those of you who give a damn I will not be in adelaide from the 15th to the 22nd of January, but feel free to call me and see what I am up to.

New superman ride is also opening in December at Movies world, so I'll let you guys know if it is as thrilling as they say it is. The way I'll test, by seeing how much I crap myself while riding it, the more there is, the better rating the ride gets.

Might go into more detail on other activties in later posts because I can't be bothered right now.

No comments: