Sunday, November 13, 2005

Bake donuts for you, HAHA, fuck off!!!!

I went into work today as I do most Sundays for a fun filled 10 hour shift. The day was crap as usual and I had too much shit to do.

I did however hear some great news. On Friday night I recieved a call at 9.45pm (yeah thats right 9.45pm just remember that time). It was someone from woolworths asking me if I could come in on Saturday (in about 8 hours time) to make donuts etc. This was because my boss had called in sick and I'm the only one who knows how to make everything (not that its hard or anything). Now under normal circumstances I would have picked up the phone and said "yeah alright, I guess I have to". However this time I decided not to for a few good reasons,

  1. They called at quarter to ten and gave me no notice whatsoever (which shits me because I was looking forward to my only day off for the week).
  2. It was the second week in a row someone had called me to ask whether I could work on the saturday because some other incapable person couldn't work (this also shits me)
  3. And I wanted to sleep in and have a relaxing Saturday afternoon (I also wanted to see the consequences of what would happen if I just didn't contact them and tell them I could work.

Consequences,

  1. There was no one in the bakehouse to do any work until adrian arrived at 11am on saturday (hahaha)
  2. There was no stock made in the bakehouse, and consequently they went and got some donuts from another store so that they had some (hahahahahahaha)
  3. Someone would have had to fill all the stock and put all of the deliveries out (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)
  4. The bakehouse was in shambles when I arrived at work this morning (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha)

Take that woolies, you annoy the crap out of me.

This is why we need to train some other staff to work in bakehouse. I am the only other person who can run the bakehouse (other than the two full timers) well and get everything done. I don't like to brag but I am extremely productive when I'm working.

This leads me to think that we should train other people to make donuts (fucking monkeys could do it, but I know that everyone who works at woolies is incompetent other than the odd few).

I really hate being the back up all the time because no one else has any idea, I always have to pick up the slack of other people and it really shits me.

I said it in an earlier post, all you slackers should be shot.

Well, now that I feel better and have prooved my point to woolies that the bakery needs more trained staff, I can sleep easy.

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN'T BECAUSE WOOLIES WILL DO NOTHING ABOUT IT AND I WILL STILL BE FORCED TO TAKE UP THE SLACK OF OTHERS.

I have nothing more to say

1 comment:

Ceppy said...

No mate they aren't, and that shits me even me