Sunday, September 04, 2005

Crashing into cyberspace

I think my computer is fucked. Every now and then it doesn't want to turn on and it is really annoying especially when I have a heap of assignements due. Hopefully it will be okay but if it does it again I could be forced to throw it out my bedroom window.

Had a great night on saturday for Francescas birthday 'happy birthday babe, hope you had a good night'. Went to the elephant then to garage which I haven't visited for some time, it was good times all round. Finished off at the pancake kitchen which really hit the spot after a night of drinking. I also got a disc of photos from my birthday from timmy but gave them to betty cos I didn't want to carry them around, They will be up soon ppl.

Fathers day today so we had a relly bash and Port Adelaide killed the Kangaroos, GO YOU POWER. Should be an interesting showdown next weekend.

Well thats about it nothing really interesting going on but i'll let you know when shit hits the fan

Catchya

No comments: