Tuesday, September 06, 2005

You do see some great things in this world if you just open your eyes and look.

I went into my lecture room today and on the board were a whole heap of quotes and metaphors which I found both funny and inspiring. I think GOD may have put them on that white board for me to see and I was grateful that he did so here they are,

"Best friends are god's apology for relatives." (don't we all have a relative like that)

"You have one advantage over me, you can kiss my ass, I can't!"

"Things you own end up owning you." (one work 'x-box')

"Good from far, but far from good." (Good enough is good enough for me)

"A sure sign of a rebel is when they have both feet planted firmly in the air."

"Money isn't everything especially when you have none." (well I have a bit and it is everything to me)

AND MY FAVOURITE (drum roll please)

"One thing I can't stand is intolerance." (what a contradiction)

God has spoken and he said "party hard, have lot's of sex, drink lot's of alcohol and do lot's of drugs, because everyone goes to hell. There is no heaven because I couldn't be fucked doing twice the work, footy was on."

No comments: