Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Music in the 21st century

I made quite an expensive purchase the other day with my 500+ tax money. That's right I bough an i pod mini with a 6 G hard drive that holds up to 1500 songs. It is such a luxury to have all my music with me where ever I go and be able to put any of it on when ever I want.

Another purchase was a few DVD's including Jackass the movie (because it is fucking funny the shit they do and face it human beings like to see people get hurt). I also got a High Octane DVD which just shows a whole heap of suped up sports cars and drift races. Finally I bought the movie Trainspotting with Ewan McGregor. Bloody good movie that gives an insight into being hooked on heroin and trying to give it up. It also has some bloody funny situations in it. Best line in movie is when Ewan McGregor pays out the Scotish, "I don't hate the english, they are a bunch of wankers, but at least they weren't colonised by wankers."

Catchya round

No comments: