Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sammy's 20

Happy birthday sammy,

Sammy's party last night was a huge event and I think I speak for everyone when I say that it was good all round. Hope you enjoy a bit of doof doof in the WAM mobile when you put those speakers in sammy. Well I've got a few pics to show you so here we go.


















Sammy and his speakers, the WAM mobile will become quite wogish now.


























Andy trying to make up for something I think (you wish mate)

























What can I say these boys are just way too cool, good on ya boys MAC those bitches




















Okay this may look like three things,
1. A scene from Blair Witch (I think daw is pissing himself)
2. A couple of deer stunded by the falsh of a camera
3. Two young men stoned off their face
The pictures that follow will put number three at the top of the list

























I don't really know what happened here but it is a golden shot of myself and the Dutchman. For those of you who don't know me I am on the left.

























And there it is number three was correct, Daw spent a lot of time on this bong and in the end he failed miserably. However with the help of some friends it worked and it resulted in a lot of crazy shit.

























And so begins the cigar club of the night, doesn't betros look like he is enjoying that.

























And so Andy steps up to the batters plate, "suck it trebek, suck it long and suck it hard."

























I do believe we have a winner, I knew you'd like this one Fran. Timmy is looking like a cartoon character rather than a real person. I think this is the best picture I have ever taken, onya Timmy.

But wait there is still one man who is part of this elite club, the one and only Snowman.

























This is the better of the two pics, still very classy though. Lucas you need a Gin Martini with that mate.




















Here's Ceppy, thats right it is me. I know I am hot you don't need to tell me. Seriously though do I really look like I am 20 years old.




















And me again, I am really good at pool, what you don't know is that I actually slipped over when taking this shot. I am so bad.

























It wouldn't have been a party without an appearance from Bundy Sean, I think this was taken when he ran out of Bundy, not a happy man.




















And a nice group shot of some group loving, can't you fee the love.


Good times guys, looking forward to the next big thing.

No comments: