Thursday, September 29, 2005

I really do value your opinions

Okay due to some bitching going on at the words of wizza blogsite I have taken your opinions into consideration and with the help of the wiz kid himself (betty betros) I now have a tag board situated on the right of screen below the archieves section.

Now although I love you all and I value your opinions I do not wish to see any bad mouthing about my blog (leave it for the tell it how it is blog). I am adding that to the list shortly.

I look forward to you comments and I don't really care what you guys write so long as it is entertaining which I know it will be.

Went to time warp last night and much fun was had. I have added Wizza to my links now so because he has already written about it I am not going to repeat it.

Just a shout out to Daw and Dutchy I hope you boys have a good weekend in Melbourne don't do anything I wouldn't do. Actually fuck that do whatever the hell you want to, just don't come back in a coffin like our dearly departed Sean (may he rest in peace) hehehe. Be sure to tell us all about the club scene over there.

Catchya

No comments: