Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Why pay full price when you can get it for half price (dickhead)

Been a while since last post, well I am sorry okay I have been ill however it has been an eventfull week.

Thursday myself, sean, sam and dutchy went to St Pauls to see 4 strings play, it was an awesome sight and the music was unreal however it did lead to the cold which I have just gotten rid of.

So I stayed home all weekend other than having to work on Sunday, so all the people who bought stuff from the Mitcham bakehouse probably have my cold, hahaha.

Went to the ed for dinner last night and found out something very interesting, if you order a specials meal from the front bar instead of eating in the dinning area you pay considerably less, for example I purchased a chicken parmy which set me back 9 bucks with a pint of beer, if I had bought those same two items in the dinning area it would have cost me about 20 bucks. So I am going to be eating in the front bar more often now me thinks. I AM ON TO YOU ED.

We also went to BOHO, it was open this time too. It is a really cool place now that it has been re done in a circus cabaret feel. I got chating to young Haley once again thanks to the numerous subtle movements of everyone else (seriously you should all be spies of something). Got to know her a lot better and we sort of hit it off, but i'll let you know when something actually happens.

This is my last week at tafe and has been filled with me trying to finish assignments, one more left and I finish tomorrow.

Three weeks holidays after tomorrow so expect a lot of posts with lot's of stuff happening.

No comments: