Sunday, May 21, 2006

Who said KFC is a good hangover cure?

Last night I went to Naomi's 21st at the Hyde Park Tavern. It was a really good night full of much drinking, and catching up with all the work crew both old and new. All I can say is that Craig you are one sick and twisted man, and I love it. The amount of fucked up funny shit that man said had us in tears for most of the night. It was also good to catch up with smyth whom I haven't seen in awhile. I went home to bed at about 12.30 (not a very late night due to the fact I had to work all day today). I awoke this morning in pretty much the same state that I went to bed in, Drunk. Well I wasn't drunk but everything still seemed to be spinning. Having worked for 4 hours I then had the craving for Junk in the form of food from our favourite Kentucky man. This probably wasn't a good idea even if it did taste so good on the way down.

I must also say that the upstairs function room at the Hyde Park Tav is really good, just letting you know if you are looking for somewhere to have a 21st (theres a few coming hey boys).

Going to a 21st got me thinking about what I should do for mine. Obviously we already know it is at my house on the 19th of August, however as fair as themes etc goes, I am undecided. I was thinking I might do something easy like semi formal but I can't decide. Thats why I've decided to put it out to the voting public in a brand new segment of this blog I like to call;

Give Ben 21st birthday party ideas (a very original name I know)

If you have any good ideas just leave them on the tag board. I my say fuck off to your ideas and just stick with my own so don't feel bad if you get rejected.

One thing is for sure though, there will be lot's of people, lots of booze and lots of partying. It's going to be huge.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hangover cureyou've got a pounding headache the morning after, try sudafed (or similar) instead of aspirin. Irish ex-bf gave me the heads up on that one, go figure..

Unknown said...

Breast enlargement products that gives you fuller, firmer, larger, rounder perfect cup size breast in few weeks which increase the beauty of your body and gives you full confidence! www.big-breast-enlargement.com

Unknown said...

penis enlargement medicines to enlarge penis size naturally with world's best penis enlargement techniques, solutions and methods that enlarge penis size, boost sexual life and gives you confidence. www.penisenlargementmedicines.com