Friday, May 19, 2006

Bone Timber back in winning form

Last night Bone Timber came out to some good form winning against Mark's team 12 - 2. This is mainly due to the fact that Marks team is in the B grade and therefore suck complete balls. However it was a win and a good match so we are not complaining. Nordy was of course the star scoring 5 goals however he is always the focus so I am going to give credit to Dutchy's two amazing goals, along with Timmy' hat trick and Sammy's two goals. I again however did not score. I had a few chances however they didn't come off for me. It has been awhile since we had a win so it was good to give a B grade team a good thrashing.

Not much else has happened this week. Tafe is still annoying however we are starting to get resources for our outdoor environment and putting plans together for what we want to put in it. This is sort of fun however I am still annoyed that I have to be here 5 days a week. One thing I have noticed is that some people/companies are incredibly tight arsed. Considering the fact that we have no money in order to make this garden we have been trying to get some free bees and donations from companies like paint supplies, bunnings and nurserys. We have not got much luck because all these compaines are fuck heads and won't give us anything. We have however got some free used tyres frojm bridgestones and some treated pine from a guy out of the trading post.

Well I better get back to begging for shit, seeya round.

No comments: