Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ceppy, Telling us how it is. Volume 2

I would first like to start off by saying, Lucas that was a great rant and bitch session about celebraties. Lot's of respect man.

And now what you have all been waiting for, Ceppy getting really mad. Things that have been pissing me off over the past few months.

1. Channel 10. What the fuck is going on there. Lets do an Australian biggest loser so that we can all watch fat people running on tread mills. NO this is not a fucking good idea, if I wanted to watch flubber bouncing up and down while i ate my dinner every night I would go to a fat peoples freak show. Fucken people who feel sorry for overweight people are stupid, yes they have a problem/addiction, but they are still fucking fat because they decided to eat the equivilent of an elephants diet instead of a human beings. Fuck.

2. Again channel 10. What the fuck was with you not showing new episodes of House for about a month. Every week I would sit down to watch my favourite show only to find that they were ones I'd already seen. Fucken play new ones and stop fucking wasting my fucking time. Fuck, fuck.

3. Fucking angry motorists. I was walking with my group of people from tafe into the botanical gardens and some fucking stupid bitch comes roaring up behind us, fucking tooting her horn and fucking yelling at us. You can go fuck yourself you fucking slut, learn to use your manners instead of fucking yelling at people. Oh and fucking stick to the speed limit before you fucking kill someone. I hope you fucking plow into a tree and get crushed, it would serve you right you fucking bitch.

4. Fucking tafe keeping me there when I have nothing to do. Fuck off you fucking bunch of fuckers, you shit me, I can't wait till I finish this term so I can fucking piss on your campus.

5. All the fucking teen girl/star/singers. I hope you all burn in hell for making me listen to your crappy music whenever I get in a car and listen to the radio. Like nick said, Ashlee Simpson is a fucking whore living in the image of her big sister who is also a fucking dumb blonde bitch whore. If you actually had a song that didn't repeat the same word over and over again for it's chorus you might gain a microscopic bit of my respect, but you would still be a fucking annoyance. Fucking fuck fucks.

6. Dancing with the stars. Who gives a fuck if stars can fucking dance or not, fucking stupid people who watch that show. What is worse than this is fucking stars dancing on fucking ice. What the FUCK. I hope they all fucking slip and break their fucking necks, then they wouldn't be able to move let alone fucking dance.

7. Fucking public toilets being "shut for maintenance" when I need to go to the fucking toilet. Fucking I don't care if it is shut I need to fucking piss, next time I'll piss on the fucking door to see if they like that.

8. FINALLY, fucking people who write on tag boards abusing the person who wrote the blog. Fuck off Paul, you are a fucking wanker, stop fucking writing on my fucking blog and Wizza's blog. You have no fucking clue about anything maybe if you went to uni like some of us you wouldn't be such a pathetic excuse for a human being. Oh and yes we do know that passion pop is passion fruit flavoured and not strawberry, you fucking idiot, you don't even fucking realise when we are taking the piss out of you. Fucking fuckhead bogan.

Well I feel better now, so fuck off.

No comments: