Friday, May 05, 2006

The end of the first with much more to come

Well I have finished my first week of tafe once more. This term really involves me sitting around doing nothing because we have to be there full time when we really don't. I have got a lot of work done though and this does mean that I am actually ahead of task which could be a first for me.

Last night was a bitter disappointment at indoor soccer. After going neck and neck with the other team up until half time we thought that we were doing quite well. We were playing the opposite of their game which was to pass the ball round in circles. Our strategy as always was to stick to the man and this worked up until the second half. They then pumped on about 7 goals to our zip and won quite convincingly. It was mainly due to the fact that we were getting tired by the end however I still believe that we played better than the previous week when we only lost by 2 goals. I think our main problem now is that we need to put up a good offence and create opportunities. Oh well shit happens.

I have to work all weekend once again. By this I mean 2.30 - 5.30 tomorrow and 8 - 4.30 on Sunday which really isn't all weekend however it still doesn't leave much time for anything else.

Tonight is my only real relaxation night and at least I get to sleep in tomorrow.

Oh well better make the most of it and start playing some x box, see yall

No comments: