Friday, May 26, 2006

Sports injuries fucking you round, fuck fuck.

I am very annoyed.

Not only did we lose last night in soccer, but I also managed to fuck my ankle up again just when it was starting to get better from a couple of weeks ago. I was so pissed.

Anyway good news on the socceroos beating greece 1 zip in their friendly match last night. I must say that I wasn't expecting that.

In other news X men 3 the last stand is now out and it is a must see for me. I am hopefully planning to go see it tonight (you still up for it Lucas, bring that date of yours). Should be a good movie I think due to the amount of x men characters in it along with the big war between good and evil and all that jazz.

Now for my complaints. I am not happy with the response to my new segment entiltled,

Give ben 21st birthday ideas

By the looks of things I will be going with nicks idea to have a come as your favourite nude pilgrim party, although the fact that my birthday is in the middle of winter may not make it a popular choice. Although if it then turns into a massive orgy then we may be able to create our own warmth. Oh well keep coming with those ideas.

Anyone who wants to see X men tonight let me know.

No comments: