Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Lifes unexpected twists and turns really fuck me off sometimes

I am sitting at tafe bored out of my brains waiting until the clock ticks over to 4 o'clock. This is when I will be able to officially leave this terrible place and go home to my normal computer. This is the first time I have ever blogged on a computer other than my own. Not that it really matters. I have a feeling though that their will be many the angry blog from the computers at tafe.

I forgot to mention my saturday night out. This is probably because there was not much to mention. It was a good night out starting off at my house listening to old records such as Micheal Jacksons Thriller and the original 1979 War of the Worlds album (Timmy seemed to enjoy these).

When we finally got to town it was a bit of a let down due to the fact that there was no one around (even Modjo's wasn't its normal self).

So here I am still waiting to leave, I could be doing some research but I have already spent, most of the afternoon looking up info on both outdoor environments for children and domestic violence (two of the things I have to look up for certain projects).

I also have to keep a gay journal in which I write all the stuff I do and all the desicions making proccesses for our large group assignment. Basically I have to convert a dirt infested area into an interesting outdoor environment for children. I thought we might do a natural garden however this will definatley be too much work and cost too much money to do, so there goes that idea. Things will really fuck up for me if it rains on the day I have to present it and all there is is one massive mud bath.

I feel another Ben tells it like it is segment coming up due to the amount of things that are pissing me off at the moment so get ready for a lot of swearing and abuse (all the things we love to hear).

Well I think I might go sleep for half an hour and then go home.

No comments: