Monday, May 01, 2006

These times, they are a changing

I went back to Tafe today thinking that it would be a cruisy term due to the fact that my timetable only took up 2 and a half days of the week. Thinking that the other 2 and a hlaf days would be consumed with me doing what ever the hell I wanted I was feeling pretty good. However this fantasy was shortly destroyed when I found out that we were being made to go to tafe 5 days a week from 9.30am to 4pm, even if we don't have any lessons we have to be there. What the fuck.

We also have to sign in and out each day to make sure, what the fuckety fuck fuck fuck.

So now I am annoyed, We do have a huge assignment to do as a group and it will take up sometime but I don't think that we need to be at tafe all day everyday to get it done.

My solution is to make tafe bearable by taking in as many things as I can to keep myself occupied. My i Pod and my current book will make a good start.

I don't know what this world is coming to when you are being held hostage at a adult learning centre. Fuck.

No comments: