Sunday, May 14, 2006

FA Cup blockbuster!!

I recently bought fifa world cup soccer 2006 for the old 360 and since that day my life has been considerably better. It is an awesome game.

Last night I went round to Ryan's to play some x box and man does he have the set up. Ryan (like myself) bought an x box 360 pretty much straight after it came out. He has also gone and bought himself a huge plasma screen for about 3000 grand. Now let me say comparing the 360 on my T.V to the plasma is unbelieveable. The graphics look good on my T.V don't get me wrong, but on a huge plasma screen with HD tech it looks so much better. We were playing fight night and it looks so fucking good.

In other words I need to get myself a big arse plasma screen, although it won't happen for a while me thinks.

In other news Liverpool beat West Ham in the FA cup final in spectacular form. After being 2 goals down Liverpool came back to 2 all. Then West Ham score an absolutely sensational goal to make it 3 - 2. Then around the 90 minute mark Steven Gerrard scored a thirty yard strike to put it even again and into extra time (you are a legend Gerrard). Eventually Liverpool won in the penalty shoot out. Fuck it was an awsome game from what I watched. Unfortunatley Kewell was injuredin this match and will miss the Socceroos match against Greece. Hopefully he should be right for the world cup.













Go the reds.

No comments: