Saturday, December 17, 2005

Work til it hurts

I worked an 11 hour day today and my was it a lot of fun. The christmas season is here and do you know where evreyone is, at woolworths getting their so called christmas specials which in reality is crap that is drastically over priced. It was a day full of baking and marking things down much like any other shift. I am just glad that I don't have to work tomorrow, hehe all the managers are being forced to work, hahahaha.

I also found out my hours for next week and they involve me working 8 - 5 on monday, 11 - 2 on tuesday, 6 - 9.30 on wednesday, thursday and friday and then saturday again 6.30 - 5.30. All in all these are some good hours because I really need to earn some money. I also got a call from OHSC and am working wednesday morning 9 - 1. I would prefer to work more shifts at OHSC because it is so much easier than working at woolies.

The past few days have been relaxing though, I have managed to get all my christmas shopping done without having to go through hell and back during the christmas rush. I also enjoyed sitting on my arse and playing some x box. I have started playing KOTOR 2 again as an evil, evil person and it is lots of fun. I get to abuse and kill people with my lightsaber and choke them to death, what could be more fun.

So for the next week when I am not working my arse off I will be playing x box and sleeping.

No comments: