Tuesday, December 13, 2005

What's that? I passed. Well thankyou, now I don't have to rip your head off

That is right people I have officially passed everything for this unit of my course and could not be happier. I am now officially on holidays and am looking forward to some much earned relaxation.

I walked into the room today to present my work to the two lecturers who were assessing them and they spent 15 minutes flicking through the work that I have spent about a hundred hours on. They just flicked through it asked me a couple of questions and said goodbye, you've passed.

Now I was expecting to go in there and get absolutley arse raped by these two teachers shoving questions and asking me why I had done such a crap job. To my surprise they were more interested in what I was doing during my holidays and one the the teachers spent 20 minutes talking about her trip to the Gold Coast, what is with that, hello you are suppost to be assessing my pile crap that I have laged into Tafe from my home 15 km away.

Anyway I am not complaining and I am happy that I didn't go overboard on my work like some other people only to have them look at two pages and say, you passed.

Now that holidays are finally here I am going to sit on my arse and do fuck all. I'll play some x box and drink some alocohol and sing and be merry over the Christmas break.

I am so relieved right now and if anyone wants to do anything any time give me a buzz and I will be happy to comply.

No comments: