Thursday, December 15, 2005

Living it up in the wonderful world of holidays

Well so far my holidays are everything I was expecting and waitinf for the whole time I was at Tafe.

After finishing Tafe on Tuesday I proceeded out to dinner with Hails and then off to the ed with some of her friends, borgas, paul and danny who we picked up later. The ed was surprisingly busy which I hate because it means that I have to squeeze my way through crowds of people in order to move 5 metres in one direction. There was also a line as we were leaving which curved around following the wall in the beer garden (fucking ridiculous).

We proceeded to the Tap Inn, and this place rocked my world. For starters this place is huge and the whole theme revolves around Tap, e.g. tap dancing, taps (where water comes out) and tapping as in golf. The place has its own indoor driving range which is awesome and after a few hits I was starting to drive the ball pretty good. Borgas on the other hand was an absolute machine with precise hitting evertime (even the guy next to us was blowing his load over how good young borgas was hitting the ball). The night ended with pizza at Australia's pizza house.

I awoke then next morning to go christmas shopping with young samuel, but not before going to the doctor to get my antibiotics for the chest infection I am sure I have. This means I will be unable to get completely paro until next Wednesday, NOOOOOO. Anyway after shopping we went to seans for a swim and then organised our poker tourney. We had 10 players on two tables and it was good fun. I bet big early and came close to being out however when burrows decided to push me I cleaned him up and got back in the game. I got down to the final table with myself, daw, nick, timmy and surprisingly tristan. I didn't have much when this table was formed and was being threatened to be the first out. Timmy was the first to go and I was close behind. I then got some good hands and proceeded to take all of nicks chips and then seans chips. So it was down to me and Daw with me having a good advantage over him with my huge piles of chips. We came to one big hand and we both bet a lot of money. I ended up losing this hand to daws 10 to Ace straight when I had a pair of Aces. This turned the tide of the game and daw eventually bet me out to his credit. It was a good game in all and I was surprised to make it to the final two (if it had been survivour I would have at least got 100,000 grand)

There are many good times ahead I feel and this is only the start of some holiday antics. Once the antibiotics are done I will be going out and getting fucked a lot more.

No comments: