Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve, are you listening?

Twas the night before christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.

Well I won't be stirring having worked an 11 hour shift at woolworths today. I must say although I have worked my arse off this week it has been very good because I have earnt a fuck load of money. Around 423 dollars from woolworths and 78 from OHSC for a grand total of about 510 dollars. Not bad at all. This money will of course be spent while in the Gold Coast. And once I get my 120 back from Lucas (still waiting mate) and 340 back from Hails (this will probably never happen) I will have a bit of money to spend while I'm over there.

This christmas eve I believe I will stay at home watch some christmas movies and play some x box before going to sleep for a good 10 hours. Tomorrow will be full of eating good food, drinking and getting lot's of pressies.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night (i.e. make sure you get fucked up at some stage).

No comments: