Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas over already, only 365 days to go til next year

Well there it is, another christmas come and gone in a flash and what have I got to show for it. Well let me see over the past two days I have indulged in many the christmas food including, chicken, christmas ham, pudding, crab, prawns, and other christmas treats. Not to mention an enormous amount of chocolates and lollies.

The present list for me this year looked a bit like this,
  • Two T shirts, one a Ben Sherman, the other an Elwood
  • A huge straw Ripcurl hat for beach and cricket wear
  • A nice pair of cotton boxershorts for sleepwear
  • A Jag toiletary bag made from leather (nice one)
  • An anchor puzzle game (the aim is to get the anchor off the other one, in reality it is easier to get the anchor off than to put it back on to do again)
  • A Golf punk belt
  • A combination lock (this is for when I go away along with half of the other stuff I got)
  • A white Billabong wristband
  • One of those lightning balls (the cool thing is it reacts to sound, Doof, doof, doof)
  • And probably my favourite present for this year, The complete Black Books DVD set (fucking hilarious)

Christmas day was spent with my family and we had a nice lunch at my aunties house. We then went up to haileys house for dinner where we had a seafood extravaganza. Prawns and crab very nice. We also had a lot of lollies and chocolates and I got a christmas stocking for the first time in years (made me feel young again). The night was spent watching Carl Baron, Seinfield and Black Books DVD's.

Overall it was a good christmas and time well spent with the family.

No comments: