Monday, December 12, 2005

I am covered in piles of paper, ARRRGGGGHHHH

Okay it is 11.20pm and finally I have finished all the work that I have to hand up for my PR10 assignment which involved me planning for two 3 day plans at a childcare centre.

Now the plans went fine however the evaluating and referencing of all this shit is an absolute joke. I have to go to a meeting tommorrow at 12.30 to present my fat folder of crap and try to make some sort of sense out of it. I don't know how I am going to do this.

Now I have put a lot of work into this assignment (lets say the past 10 weeks) and I am going to be really pissed off if they tell me to go home and fix something.

But you know what, after tomorrow I am officially on holidays and I will be going out to celebrate. I am so looking forward to some time off because my brain is about to explode.

I don't give a fuck about any of my assignments anymore and I hope that TAFE burns to the ground really soon. I have 6 months left of my course (providing I pass this assignment and the next two) and then I am free from nagging housewife bitch that is Tafe. Thank the bloody lord.

So now I am going to bed to get some much deserved rest before going to meet the two dragons tomorrow who are going to blow my head off. (No pun intended)

No comments: