Sunday, August 28, 2005

The Duke of Yorke

This was an eventful weekend so here is the basic lay down of what occured.

I worked on saturday for 10 hours thats right a 6am to 4.30pm shift which was a killer. However I did have the sunday off (whats that two in a row, I know never happens and I have next Sunday off also). Anyway I managed to keep myself awake long enough to go out and get pissed with the boys nick, daw, howie, wizza and dutchy. Me and Sean drank ourselves silly at my house watching Little Nicky starring Adam Sandler, fucking hilarioue movie (best bit is the giant horny bird going around humping this guy, classic)

Anyway we caught a train into town and met up with the other boys at the Duke of Yorke. There was a Mercedes Old Scholars Soccer thing going on which we joined in on even though we didn't play in any of the teams, we are old scholars though. Cheap drinks were enjoyed by all and the boat races were extremely entertaining, shout out to Howie's efforts mate you are a legend knocking back those beers so quickly, too bad you couldn't keep the last one down.

We then went to Modjo's and grooved it up for a while enjoying a few more drinks. Good times overall.

Today I got up and played some tennis with the boys, haven't played for a while but I wasn't too bad. I also got my birthday present from the boys, ministry of sound CD and the collectors edition of Pulp Fiction (fucking great movie). Anyway that was my weekend, much fun had and good to catch up with the boys once again.

Port Adelaide made it through to the finals, onya boys, good effort with a 40+ win over Fremantle. Let's see what you can do in the finals.

Catchya round ppl.

No comments: