Thursday, August 18, 2005

The best birthday Present of all

Today in the mail, the day after my birthday I recieved the best present of the year. A check for 523 dollars and 46 cents from the Australian Government. That's right I got my tax back but they still took about 1300 dollars from me. Well at least I am doing my part for the Australian Economy.

In other news me and my mate snowman are planning on starting a band, he plays guitar and I play trumpet, we are also going to get some other mates tim and daw to play guitars. We just need a drummer which I would do if I wasn't playing trumpet and had a drum kit. I'll let you know when it takes off any way.

Worked tonight a boring 4 hour shift, so sick of woolies.

Reminder to everyone to come to the ed on Saturday to celebrate my 20th and go out and have a good night, cheers boys.

No comments: