Wednesday, February 01, 2006

O.C, Bringing back the plots we all love to hate.

Okay I like my mate lucas am a big fan of the O.C. I am not quite the addict like he is, in other words I don't own the first two seasons on DVD and have pictures of the cast around my room, but I do like to watch each episode to see what is going down in Orange County.

Last night I watched the newly anticipated third season return of the O.C and was quite shocked at how they overcame the whole Trey being shot by Merissa incident. I agree with Lucas in his post that evidence from the crime scene would lead to the person who really shot the gun, but this wasn't what interested me the most.

The fact that when Trey woke up from his coma the first person he saw was Julie Cooper Nickle who proceeded to bribe Trey with 20,000 to put blame on his brother is far more interesting to me. So what is wrong with this picture, gee let me think. Wouldn't you think that the first people that Trey would see would be the friendly faces of the local authorities asking him questions about what happened and not the mother of the girl he tried to rape. Therefore he would have told the truth from the start and we could have bypassed Ryan being put behind bars for the millionth time in the shows history.

I know it is all for the drama of the show but I mean come on people, shit like this doesn't happen in real life. I guess thats what makes us all addicted to the show.

So I will continue to watch the O.C and enjoy it.

In other news House returns tonight, a much better and much more believable show. Hugh Laurie what a crack up.

No comments: