Monday, February 06, 2006

Looks like its back to the old drawing board

Thats right you heard today I officially went back to Tafe after having only left like 6 weeks ago. What the fuck?

Anyway same old boring crap as usual and I found myself struggling to keep awake. This was mainly due to the fact that I was working all weekend.

I have come to a conclusion on the other hand though. I am a woolworths slut. There are many reasons which lead me to believe this statement.
  • I work mostly weekends (like a lot of prostitutes)
  • Woolworths are constantly calling me up to say that I have to work for them
  • I go to work and get abused and fucked all day long
  • If things don't go woolworths way they sometimes fuck me up the arse
  • They also tend to want me to stay longer which also fucks me up
  • I get paid by the hour to do what woolworths tells me to do

In other words woolworths is a dirty old man who picks up prostitutes i.e. Me, and fucks them all, over and over again. I am sure that this metophor can be used for most people who hate their jobs.

If I truley was a bitch I would earn my weekly wage of around 200 bucks in 15 minutes of sucking dick. Thats the reality.

Wooworths + Me = One ugly scene.

No comments: