Friday, February 17, 2006

Quite an uneventful week.

Well as the title says I have had quite an uneventful week. I went to Tafe (which was boring) I sat at home and played some Age of Empires (that was fun). I also spent Valentines with Hails and went up to her new house last night to check it out (not bad, they will be much happier there).

I also picked up some work at OHSC at Mitcham. It was only 6 hours over 3 nights but that is still a good 80 bucks in my pocket, and it is piss easy work looking after kids.

Tonight I plan to go to Buzz's fairwell and get extremely drunk, should be a good night and I don't start work til 2.30 tomorrow so I can go out and get pissed.

Relating to my last post on the winter olympics, I was mistaken in that Steven Bradbury is not competing, thank you for pointing that out Wizza.

We also won our first gold medal for this olympics in the men's mogals competition. Our adopted son won who was originally from Canada now skiing for us Aussies. He is a 21 year old millionare as well as a Olympic champion.

Well that is about all for this week, like I've said pretty uneventful.

Illbeseeinya (did I still that from you snowman)

No comments: