Monday, January 30, 2006

What ever happened to living life to the fullest

In the past few months I have begun to notice changes in the way I live my life. There are a number of factors that have impacted on this including the increase in work at Tafe, Woolworths constantly screwing me around and the much needed time spent with the girlfriend.

A year ago I was a party animal, single and loving it. I liked nothing more than going out and getting pissed every saturday night and not caring about the repercussions it had on me. How life can change. I am not saying that having a girlfriend is a bad thing just that I have toned down on being too much of a party animal (Just covering my arse here hails).

It has been months since I went out and got ridiculously drunk and had an absolute fantastic night and it is something that I miss dearly.

Well this is going to change. This being the year of my 21st birthday (which is going to be huge) I have decided to try and start living life to the fullest once again (perhaps I should team up with party borgas for a good time hey Matt).

The other fact is that midway through this year I will finish my Tafe course and get my diploma in Children's Services. Therefore around July I will start my 9 months off before I can go to Uni. This means one thing, PARTY. I will be living it up over this period and enjoying some much deserved freedom. I will also be planning my 21st extravaganza.

So buckle your seat belts and hold on because this year is going to be one wild ride.





















An artists impression of me in a good night out, either that or this is me in hell.

No comments: