Saturday, February 25, 2006

Ceppy, Telling us how it is.

Okay I know I am stealing this from Dutchy and Daw but considering they haven't been telling us how it is I thought I would instead.

There are a few things that have been really shitting me lately. They have fucked me off to the point that I am now going to tell you about them.

Firstly, something I am always bitching about, My work woolworths. Take today for instance I came in at 12.30 to find the bakery in complete shambles. There was no bread or freezer stock out and Teena who left at 12 had appeared to have done fuck all. Well let me say, you are a fucking useless bitch, go eat some more pie and decide on a gender you fucking fat slut.

Secondly, What the fuck has happened to all the music shows on Saturday and Sunday mornings. There used to be only T.V hits and Rage, now there are like 5 other ones. All of which involve crappy RnB and hip hop music. Stop fucking playing shit music, if I wanted to see topless black guys I would go to a fucking gay bar. Play some god damn normal music, fuck fuck.

Thirdly, The Rogue Traders. What the fuck kind of band are you, you fucking suck balls. Release a song that doesn't repeat the same words over and over again and someone might give a fuck about your fucked up music. Also get a fucking new singer who can actually sing and not just talk into a microphone. Maybe someone not from the set of nieghbours you fucking idiots.

Fourthly, What the fuck is with fucking bus drivers stopping there buses at a bus stop for 15 minutes when it should be moving along towards its destination. You fucking bus drivers are a bunch of fat fucks, no wonder you don't get paid well you fucking leave your buses sitting at bus stops all day when you should be driving people around you fucking fucks.

Fifthly, Fuck fucks fuck. Fucking lecturers who spend 3 hours dribbling on about fucking crap when they could do it in half the time, fucking hell you fuck me off.

Lost, get to the fucking point stop fucking drawing out episodes that tell you fuck all from the previous episode, it is fucking annoying. GET TO THE FUCKING POINT.

Fuck I am fucked off, fuckity fuck fuck.

No comments: