Thursday, January 05, 2006

Arrrrrggggghhh, my eyes, my eyes

Okay I to have sucumbed to the eye infection know as conjunctivitis and like borgas I think I know who is responsible. Hailey's little brother Mac. I am sitting at my computer writing about this looking through sore red hazy eyes due to all the mucus that is building up in them. My eyeballs are actually acheing.

Everytime I look in the mirror I am faced with Darth Maul. Hopefully I can get some eye drops for them tomorrow and it will be gone in a few days.

In just over a week I will be on my way to the sunny Gold Coast for a nice holiday. Everything is in order and I can't wait to get over there and relax for a week. I will be sure to post some pictures of the many fun times I'll be having over there.

And now something I haven't done for awhile it is

Ceppy's Compilation of composition's (top ten songs at the moment)

10. Pyramid (Wolfmother)

9. Who did you think I was (John Mayer Trio)

8. Talk (Coldplay)

7. Thrill is gone (Bernard Fanning)

6. Hunger for the great light (Dave Matthews Band, weekend on the rocks)

5. Not finished just yet (Bernard Fanning)

4. Mind's eye (Wolfmother)

3. Hold your colour (Pendulum)

2. Slam (Pendulum)

1. Time of the season (Dave Matthews Band, weekend on the rocks)

There it is my top ten songs for the moment, might change tomorrow, who knows?

No comments: