Monday, January 23, 2006

Do we really have to go, the little man on the bike just came on

Well I am back from my holiday in the sunny Gol Coast or should I say the not so sunny Gold Coast due to the bad weather. It was 42 degrees here in adelaide while it was raining in Surfers Paradise (go figure). Perhaps the sunshine coast would be better next time due to the fact the fact claims it is sunny.

Anyway much fun was had over the seven days, a lot of shopping, lot's of sight seeing and many theme parks. I am really tired.

I got to catch up with my cousin Claire and her partner Adam which was god and they showed us around before we went and stayed at our apartment for 5 days.

Well I let the pictures tell the rest of the story, I took about 370 of them so no I won't be putting them all on.















The start of our holiday this is down at Coolangatta at one of the best surfing spots in Australia
















The view across to Surfers Paradise from Coolangatta (The tall building in the middle is Q1 the tallest residential apartment building in the world)
















My cousins partner Adam cooking a good old aussie barby out the front of their house
















View from our apartment in Surfers Paradise (one street away from the main hive of surfers)





















The Q1 building (72 floors)





















Views north from the Q1 building





















Views south from the Q1 building
















Condom Kingdom (one of the many quality shops in the heart of Surfers Paradise)
















At seaworld the resident dugong (how cool are they)
















Oh a nice happy snap (this was us waiting for the seal show to start)
















One of the many pictures of the seal show
















A polar bear having a fun time playing with an empty water container
















A nice view from the sky carrage at seaworld





















Warner Brothers Movieworld (it may look nice but it pissed down with rain for most of the day)





















Hailey and her new man (aarrrgggggggghhh an ogre, well if thats what turns you on love)





















Some wonderful weather we are having, huh.





















Me hanging out with my boys
















Police acadamey stunt show (who doesn't like to see things explode)





















The new superman ride (0-100km in 2 sec) Weather shut it down for the day, but I would have gone on it if it hadn't be, sure no problem, well maybe anyway. (100ft high)
















Wet and wild was the highlight for me (I love water parks) this was us at the end of mammoth falls.
















Mammoth falls (soooooo much fun)
















A couple more of the water slides all of which I went on, the twister on the left was insane and very fast.

















Our favourite slide the 8 way racer (adam seen far right won everytime due to the fact he went before the green light, hence the 0 above him disqualified)

All in all it was a good trip, I may post some more photos at a later date but I think this will do for now.

No comments: