Sunday, January 01, 2006

The end of another year, the start of a fresh

So here we are the first day of 2006, the start of a new and wonderful year full of endless possiblities. Yeah sure it is. I mean lets face it this is the start of another year which will probably be harder than the last year.

Of course there are things to look forward to in the coming year. So instead of looking back on this previous year which in all honesty was not the best year of my life I am going to look forward at what is to come this year.

Top 10 things I am looking forward to this year.
  • Going to the Gold Coast for a week
  • The U2 concert in March
  • Finishing Tafe in July (about fucking time)
  • Applying at University and with luck getting into teaching at Magill
  • Quitting Woolworths when I have time off and working at OHSC full time
  • Getting my drivers liscence (Wait, what? are you serious)
  • 9 months holidays once I've finished Tafe (going to be good fun)
  • The release of the X Box 360, and me purchasing it
  • My 21st Birthday (there is going to be a huge party)
  • Going to see Coldplay in July (going to be the highlight of the year for me I think)

I am also looking forward to spending some time with my friends, and my beautiful girlfriend over the next year.

So onto last night and New Years celebration.

The night began with a swim in Timmys pool which was ridiculously warm (I think warmer than out of the water). This was followed by sitting and drinking the Keg until other arrived. We ate food and continued to drink.

Now I got many pictures however my camera ran out of batteries before the good time were had. Basically, Nick, Sean, Tommy and Borgas went around to a Med party held down the road from Timmy's house and spent most of the night there. They were all dragged into the pool (nick fully clothed of course) This is where they stayed for most of the night and they all hooked up with some random 'ugly' chicks. So I here, I did however see these ladies and wasn't too impressed but at least you had a good time boys.

Just after midnight, Borgas did what he is now famous for. He stripped down to his boxers and grabbed a cricket bat and a beer and ran down Cross Roads saluting cars with his bat and yelling happy new year. Later on Borgas emerged from across the road at the other party in his boxers, soaking wet with an orange fanta helmet on which he had no idea where he got (good times).

Well that was the higlights for this New Years Eve and I think good times were had by all.

No comments: