Saturday, January 14, 2006

Let's go away for awhile

Well this will be my last post until next Sunday due to the fact that I will be in the sunny Gold Coast until then. But don't worry I will have lot's of tales to tell and pictures for you to look at. So then what are the aims for this holiday of mine well let's look at them.
  • Go to all the theme parks, go on some wicked rides (superman ride), get some pictures with my most loved cartoon characters, and some of the cool dolphins and killer whale at seaworld.
  • Do lot's of shopping and buy lot's of cool stuff (don't know what yet but whatever takes my fancy)
  • Checkout the nightlife and some hot night spot's (maybe some strip clubs if hailey let's me, hehehe just kidding)
  • Spend heaps of time at the beach and the pool at the apartments (check out the form, hopefully hails won't notice, hehehe)
  • Catch up with my cousin and do lot's of stuff with her
  • Enjoy the views and other attractions
  • Take advantage of the fact that we have foxtel in our apartment (I am very deprived at home)

I will have heaps of photos for when I come back and look forward to the trip, let's just hope the plane doesn't crash or something (damn terrorists).

Have a good week all.

No comments: