Thursday, June 29, 2006

Finished at last

I have officially past me diploma in children's services. This is fantastic and I am now going to be a bum. I had to come into tafe this morning to get my results and I passed with flying colours. I am now wasting time here until I meet up for lunch with the rest of the group.

It is quite a scary thought to think that I am a qualified childcare worker now, and for the next few months I plan on getting some work in OHSC and just enjoying life before I start my studies again at Uni.

My celebration for today will be to go buy a 360 game so that I have something to do with all my spare time.

Over the next few weeks I have got lots of planning to do for my 21st and a heap of work to get the backyard ready. This involves me and my dad extending our paved area out further. I also have to do invites for everyone and start putting things like the playlist together. I also need to find out how I can set up the music outdoors and where I can hire some good speakers (if anyone knows a place). I am also going to put a slide show together of a heap of photos which will take some time especially with the ones I have to scan at seans. I hope you boys are getting that speech ready even if you haven't got anything on me (yeah thats right lets see what you got).

I have got lots of free time now and I don't know what to do with myself besides from working, but I don't know how much of that I will get from OHSC. So if anyone ever wants to hang out, kick a soccer ball, go to a movie, or just generally hang out then I'm your man.

One thing that is definate however is that I will be getting my drivers liscenes. Yeah I know you don't believe me but I am even sick of not having it and it will make my life so much easier. This and the fact that I now have a car is good insentive to get it. Yeah thats right Ben has a car, the good old 1989 Holden Apollo otherwise known as a Toyota Camry. This is Ben's new machine and I'm getting it at a really good price due to the fact that it was my Nan and Pop's car. This also means that I know that it is in really good condition and has been looked after well.

Well thats all for now people, look forward to seeing you all around.

No comments: