Monday, June 05, 2006

To a life that touched us all

I am not going to get into anything hugely serious hear, mainly because I saw Raph as a mate you catch up with in pasing. However I did feel the need to express my sadness for the loss of a man who touched everyone who he had contact with. It is a tragic time, however the facts of life say that it was always going to happen, at least to one of us. Thats just the way the world works and I'm afraid it doesn't get any easier.

All I can say is rest in peace Raph, knowing that you had a great influence on this world in the short time you were here.

To some good news then.

The socceroos have done us proud and stuck it out to the dutch in a 1 - 1 draw last night. I stayed up and watched the game and was quite impressed by the way we played. I think I may have underestimated our boys and they may have more of a chance than what you would think.

It is less than a week to go until the world cup and man am I looking forward to sitting at home watching hours of soccer take place.

I hope Raph has booked a good seat up there to watch it too.

No comments: