Monday, July 03, 2006

Blood rushing to my head

Well the day is almost here.

Wednesday will be a day that will long be remembered and is something I have been looking forward to for the past 12 months. Thats right my favourite band is coming to town, Coldplay.

It is going to be huge is all I can say.

In other news 21st preparation in well on the way. Other than me pulling up half our lawn yesterday I have got my photos ready which I need to scan at seans today and I am also starting on the invites (they will be out by the end of the week).

After all the debate on what theme to have I have thrown the whole idea out the window and decided to go with the casual dress approach. So put on your best casuals and definately your dancing shoes and lets have a party.

One thing that is going to take ages however will be me putting a playlist together and sorting through the best of my music, theres so much and I fear that even when I have filtered through it it will still be a couple of days long.

Well back to it.

Coldplay rocks

No comments: