Monday, April 10, 2006

What's wrong with sitting in front of the T.V all day?

I have finally finished for the term having gone in and presented my assignment to my lecturer this afternoon. She seemed pretty happy with what I had done and everything went nice and smoothly. I am therefore officially on holidays and I get the pleasure of having both uni and school holidays combined by having the next three weeks off, oh yeah.

I am going up to Whyalla for the night tomorrow to take my nanna up there and to see my auntie and uncle who live there. I haven't been up there for about 10 years and I am sure I haven't missed out on much because there ain't much to see in Whyalla (if any of you have ever been there).

Upon my return one of the first things that I will be doing is going to purchase a brand new x box 360. I cannot wait to get it and i am sure that it will provide me with much entertainment over the next three weeks. In the meantime I have to get some loving out of the old box and don't worry I will be hanging onto the old girl cos she's been good to me. I'll let my brother have a loan of it in his room for awhile.

Anyway the next time I blog will probably be on the x box and man will I have a thing or two to say about it.

No comments: