Sunday, April 02, 2006

Engineers of the world unite

Okay so I am a couple of days late, tough shit.

Anyway on friday night I took part in my first engineering pub crawl. This is due to the fact in the previous years I have had to work early on saturdays. Anyway It was a very good night out mainly due to the fact that there was cheap booze and heaps of mates to take the journey with.

We began at Uni bar (well this is where we met everyone) and we then left to go to PJ's where they had all imperial pints of beer for just $4 (what a bargain) We had a few pints here along with some cocktail that borgas bought. Me and Sean then decided to leave the party to get some much needed lining for our stomachs in the form of Hungry's burgers. We then went to the elephant where we again started drink imperial pints of beers. Here sean met his match made in heaven a young girl of asian apperance about half his height. They got close over the night and I am still yet to hear whether anything actually happened.

From the elephant it was off to Church. We arrived at 8.30 omly to find that it didn't open til 9. So it was off to Mansions for a few quick jugs of cocktails whatever they were. We got more pissed and then Borgas and myself returned to church soon to be joined by the rest of the gang. More drinking and general carving it up on the dance floor took place here. We left Church at about 11 and went to find the boys whom we had lost e.g. sean, borgas etc. I don't really remember what happened. We were waiting outside the Richmond for awhile. Here we met Lucas, Nicola, Jess. We waited around because I managed to loose Sam at church because he was being homosexual in dancing to RnB for too long. We finally found him and went to the ballroom. Here I met up with my girlfriend who I lost after PJ's. Sam and I again went to the dance floor to carve up some moves and we began to hit the spirits. After a good hour here everyont moved on to st pauls. I had every intention of going in but began to sober up and decided to go home.

All in all it was a great night and you can be sure i will be going next year (making sure I get a shirt this time).

No comments: