Thursday, April 13, 2006

What is white, good in bed, and begs me to play with it every night?

That's right people I have finally got myself an x box 360. Now I don't have to say much however I will say this. It is possibly the best thing I have ever bought in my life. I took some pictures to show you the joy of owning the 360.















My little bundle of goods, I also got another controller with it, and perfect dark zero is a kick arse game.















The joy was unbearable, like I had won a gold medal or something, truley magical stuff.
















Even sam couldn't resist getting cosy with our newly founded friend.

All I can say is that from my first 5 hours of experience this is quite the gaming machine and I look forward to seeing some great games come out on it.

No comments: