Friday, April 14, 2006

Live in 3, 2, 1, 360!

After playing the 360 non stop over the past couple of days I have taken time out to transfer my exisiting x box live account to a gold membership on the 360. What does this mean? I can now play live on both my x box and the new 360, wicked.

I do however need to go out and purchase both the new live headset and a rechargable battery pack for my controllers. So they are still bleeding money out of me.

I also purchased PGR3 which is an awesome racing game and very realistic.

Easter is fast approaching only two days away and the day after easter otherwise known as the "let's go to oakbank, get drunk, and bet all our money away," time of the year is at hand. Of course this is exactly what I and my companions will be doing.

Well the 360 is again calling and you and I both know that no man can resist that so seeya.

No comments: