Tuesday, April 18, 2006

What do I have to do to get back on the team Sir. Young Sir you do not want to know the answer to that question.

Well, well, well. I never thought that the day would come but I am finally going back to playing sport on a frequent basis. By this I mean of course I am playing indoor soccer every thursday night instead of my monthly game of tennis (which is what was previously known as my workout each month).

Coming in to substitute for Matthew Borgas is none other than myself (I guess they were looking for some real star material and not some mediocre one). Nah just kidding borgas if I can live up to any of your game play I will be a happy man. Me taking up the game of indoor soccer does however mean that I need to go out and purchase some proper attire including shoes, socks and pads.

In other news how stupid are all the people who went to oakbank. I mean I had every intention of going until I found out it would be raining all day and thought, fuck that. Instead good times were had at Timmy's house, cooking a barbeque and watching Collingwood absolutely smash the Kanagroos. My beloved Port Power however managed to go down to the Dockers, sad times.

Anyway my plans or this week are nothing so anyone who wants to do something let me know and I will most definately be up for it.

No comments: