Monday, October 03, 2005

Theres a fire in my mouth and I can't seem to put it out

This is only a short post people however I must rejoyce in something fantastic which has hit our fine country of Australia.

Our good friends at Mc Donalds have done it again. That's right the Chilli Quarter Pounder is back and I have died and gone to heaven. Now normally I am not a fan of these fatty foods and they are usually only digested by my body when I am out on the town as drunk as a 12 year old kid on metho, however I do make an exception when Maccas takes their famous quarter pounder and adds some hot sauce.

It is my mission to eat as many of these delightful hamburgers as possible over the short period of time they are back, and I know that sammy will help me out as well.

All I can say is Mc Donalds you should have these on the menu for good and then I would die a happy man, 400 pounds heavy and at the age of 28.

Much respect

No comments: